Stylish safety glasses with a wrap-around design, PVC nose bridge and bi-material temples for added comfort. Mercuro’s bold styling coupled with Platinum® anti-scratch/anti-fog coating provides maximum protection and performance that exceeds expectations.
- Ultra wraparound frame // Large field of vision
- No metal parts
- PC/TPR co-injected temples for greater comfort
- Platinum® scratch and fog resistant coating – except for polarised version
- Non-slip nose bridge
- Sporty design
AS / NZS Standard
Eye protectors for industrial applications
Medium impact, resists a 6 mm, ball at 45 m/s.
Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, ball at 45 m/s.
Range of luminous transmittance 8 -18%
The new exclusive anti-scratch and anti-fog coating guarantees even more safety, reliability and comfort.This permanent coating is applied on both sides of the lens giveing them a high resistance to scratching (1.4 cd / m²), to the most aggressive chemicals and delays the onset of fogging for 2 minutes, as per the testing requirements of EN166. In all circumstances and at all times the PLATINUM lens innovation guarantees your eyes improved protection. Washable (water and soap)
Outdoor use only. Filters UVA and UVB (99.99%). It provides the maximum protection from solar radiation.
MERCURO : TOTAL SHIELD*Bollé Safety’s MERCURO has been designed specifically for the direct sun and full glare of outdoor environments. MERCURO delivers total coverage for increased productivity and permanent visual comfort:
- A wide field of vision and design adapting to even the widest faces
- 3 versions to fight against glare in all environments
- Superior combined anti-scratch & anti-fog coating (PLATINUM®) on smoke and CSP versions
- A polarised version that goes even further –eliminating reflections and delivering improved contrast, for increased precision and less eye fatigue.
*Within the limits of the technical characteristics of the product. See product pages.